- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Access to the data is very limited.
We only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily give us via the reservation form, by e-mail or other direct contacts from you. If you do not wish to reserve via the Website Reservation Form, you can do so by telephone or via e-mail listed below. If you reserve in person, you may find the site(s) are already fully booked. It's best to first ask about availability via e-mail or by telephone.
The data will be retained indefinitely, to be removed at our discretion, in order to track repeat visitors and determine repeat requests for specific campsites, areas and help us decide where to plan improvements to the campground in general.
We will also use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your information will be used to fulfill your request, e.g. to book a campsite.
We will not contact you via e-mail except as it relates to your scheduled reservation and any issues that may arise from providing that campsite to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via telephone or via e-mail listed below.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Request to find out what data we have from your reservation(s).
- Request us to update the information (not necessary but we'll be happy to support your request).
- Request us to remove specific identifiable information you have entered, such as your name, email address or phone number.
It may take us several days to comply with any of the above requests since the steps are manual in nature and not easily accessed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
No form on our site will ask for your credit card information at any time. If you are directed to a page asking for credit card information it will only be via PayPal and via direct email from us.
For your convenience, we have an on-site ATM. We only accept cash at the time of check-in. No Checks or Credit Cards.